They’ll have a blast
Pet Boarding Services
As far as your pet is concerned, there’s no place like home. But whether you’re planning a trip or your pet needs to stay overnight for medical reasons, you can rest assured that the staff of the Animal Medical Center of Troy will treat your pet with loving care.
Our clean, comfortable boarding facilities are designed to accommodate all of your pet’s needs, with:
- All dogs must be current on all vaccines including bordetella, rabies, flu, DHPP, HWT, and fecal
- Staff members whose job it is to care for boarding animals
- Dogs walked at least 5 times per day
- Medications given at the same times they are given at home
- Pets are given their own food and, for added comfort, housed with their own blankets
- Larger kennels for larger dogs, and smaller kennels for smaller dogs and cats
- Separate kennels for pets with special needs, with all instructions displayed for staff
- Separation between kennels to reduce stress
- Kennel boarding is $27.75 per day and run boarding is $33.50 per day
To ensure the health and safety of all pets at the Medical Center, boarded dogs and cats must have an up-to-date rabies vaccine prior to an overnight stay.
- All cats must be current on all vaccines
- Cat boarding is $21 per day
Special Services during Boarding
For your convenience, you may arrange for the following services when you schedule boarding for your pet:
- Updates of any needed vaccines
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trim
- Bath (free with a 7-day stay)
Arranging for Boarding: No Advance Notice Required
Unexpected trip? No worries. There’s always room for your pet at the Animal Medical Center of Troy, whether you make your reservation months in advance or at the very last minute.
To arrange for boarding, call 636-462-4662
- Call ahead, or call and drop off your pet on the same day
- Two Sunday pick-up times available upon request.